Let the tecklift do the lifting for you. The tecklift is simply mounted to the attachment points of your bike carrier that are at the rear of your motorhome. Then your bike carrier is hooked back onto the tecklift. If you don’t have a bicycle carrier yet, or want to replace your existing bicycle carrier, the tecklift can easily be converted into a lift with carrier function.
After connecting to the 12V-on-board power supply, you are ready to go.
- Horizontal distance of the upper fastening points at the rear of the vehicle is 60cm?
- Distance between the upper and lower attachment points at the rear of the vehicle is between 70cm and 150cm?
- Distance between the upper and lower attachment points on the bike carrier, adjustable between 45cm and 108cm?
- Width of rear apron / bumper maximum 15cm?
- Electrical connection 12V / 10A available in the rear garage or storage compartment?
Have a closer look.
|Lifting / Load capacity||55kg|
|Dimensions (height x width)||110x65cm|
|Adjustable rear distance||9,5–15cm|
|Horizontal mounting distance||60cm|
|Vertical mounting distance at the rear of the motorhome||70–150cm|
|Operating voltage||DC 12V/10A|
|Material connecting parts / bolts||Stainless steel|
|Mechanical safety||Locking bow|
|Electrical safety||Manual shutdown before starting the motorhome|